(what do you say? the sun is shining shall we have a cake, outside in the garden with a glass of lemonade.)
I wish every day was as nice as this.
1. Your Middle Name: Jean. (after my mum's Gran.)
2. Age: 16 not 17 till 31st of August
3. Favourite Film: at the moment "looking for Eric" is amazing.
4. Favourite Song or Album: erm Kelly Clarkson's second album.
5. Favourite Band/Artist: Kelly Clarkson, Keith Urban and others
6. Dirty or Clean: CLEAN
7. Tattoos and/or Piercings: none how un-adventurous am i?
8. What's your philosophy on life? there is always an answer to every problem you just have to look hard.
9. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty? Half-full every time.
10. Would you keep a secret if you thought it was in someone's best interest? Yes, always.
11. What is your favourite memory? thats a mean questions like asking who is your favourite child. I have lots.
12. What is your favourite guilty pleasure? FILMS/DVDS
13. Tell us one interesting fact about yourself: what if i wasn't interesting, this question would then be offensive.
14. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they? Time Travel, Be a millionaire, be best-friends with David Tennant.
15. Can we get together and make a cake? sure but i can really only make brownies.
16. Which country is your spiritual home? well that would be the moon!! what sort of question is that?
17. What is your big weakness? FILMS/DVDS i live a one dimensional life!!!
18. Do you think of yourself as a good person? no i think of myself as a bad person that is why i have a good outlook on life!! (or course i do, i am a good person!! i think)
19. What is your best/favourite subject at school? Politics.
20. Describe your accent: well it's british and quite posh, well normal. However it changes when i am with people i pick up other people accents when i am in their company!!
21. What do you wear to sleep? pj or a wedding dress!!
they are funny questions!!
Hope you all had a good sunday, school tomorrow! YAY.